Terms and Conditions
This Agreement (“Agreement”) was entered into on the date it was electronically executed by the Client (“Client”) for Revitalize Health, LLC (“Provider”). The Client and Provider acknowledge and agrees as follows:
- The services furnished by the Provider under the terms of this Agreement are NOT provided under any state-issued license or certified by any state or government agency, but rather are wellness services.
- If the nature of the services provided to Client require a state-issued license to provide the services, the Parties agree that the services are being provided under the direction and supervision of a licensed professional in Client’s home state (“Healthcare Professional”). The Client agrees that services being provided by Provider by were selected by the Healthcare Professional and that a report regarding services will be provided directly to said Healthcare Professional
- Pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPPA”) and any other relevant patient privacy statutes or rules, the Client authorizes the Provider to release any and all information relating to the services provided under the terms of this Agreement to the Healthcare Professional, who ordered these services for Client.
- It is understood that no doctor-patient or similar type of relationship is established between the Client and the Provider.
- The Client agrees that Provider is a Texas based company and is not engaging in the practice of medicine or any other state-licensed profession. In the event of any inquiry by any government agency, the Client specifically agrees that Provider may provide a copy of this Agreement to said agency as proof that Provider is not engaging in the practice of medicine or any other regulated activity, and that the Client was fully aware of this information.
- The client acknowledges and understands that there is no guarantee that the services offered under the terms of this Agreement will improve the Client’s overall health or any condition.
- The Client agrees that any controversy between the parties regarding the construction, application, or performance of any services under this Agreement and any claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or its breach, shall be submitted to binding arbitration with the National Center for Life and Liberty as the sole means of resolution of any claim. The Client agrees to waive any right to bring a malpractice action outside of the binding arbitration proceeding described herein. The Client also agrees to waive any right to bring a complaint to any governmental board or agency. The Client specifically agrees that the Client’s right to binding arbitration before the National Center for Life and Liberty is the Client’s sole remedy to resolve any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement.
- This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Client and the Provider. No other terms or conditions exist, except those specifically stated herein. This Agreement cannot be modified, except in writing, signed by both the Client and the Provider. This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws and the Constitution of the state of Texas and the Constitution of the United States
- This is an important legal document. By electronically executing this Agreement, the Client acknowledges that he or she has had the right to review this document with the assistance of independent legal counsel.